Medical professionals at Mater Dei Hospital are refusing to terminate the pregnancy - despite Andrea Prudente, 38, from Seattle, being at risk for a possible infection - as abortion is illegal in Malta.
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
femail/article-10943099/American-woman-suffered-miscarriage-vacation-Malta-left-fearing-life.html

Why is a dumb pregnant bitch on vacation in Malta?

Pro-abortion narrative being pushed in country where abortion is illegal? My urge to check the "early life" section of her Wikipedia entry is strong. Also WTF is a "babymoon"?

Am I the only one who remembers when a woman would give her life for her children?

What kind of miscarriage was it?
A "threatened miscarriage" is any bleeding during the first half of pregnancy. At investigation it may be found that the fetus remains viable and the pregnancy continues without further problems.
A "complete miscarriage" is when all products of conception have been expelled.
An "incomplete miscarriage" occurs when some products of conception have been passed, but some remains inside the uterus.
A "missed miscarriage" is when the embryo or fetus has died, but a miscarriage has not yet occurred. It is also referred to as delayed miscarriage or silent miscarriage.
A "septic miscarriage" occurs when the tissue from a missed or incomplete miscarriage becomes infected, which carries the risk of spreading infection (septicaemia) and can be fatal.
"Recurrent miscarriage" ("recurrent pregnancy loss" (RPL) or "habitual abortion") is the occurrence of multiple consecutive miscarriages; the exact number used to diagnose recurrent miscarriage varies.

Anrea Prudente can get fucked FUCKING FOREIGNER AMERICAN MY ASS stay in MALTA you illegal SLUT

From Seattle, no less.

The levels pro-abortion groups will go to in order to push bullshit is unreal. This reminds me of all the hate hoaxes by Jewish or black people over the last few years. Something doesn't add up when things are not aligned with the truth and we can all see that here. Safe wishes for the family, but the abuse of their possible tragedy to peddle crap, in a country they all know no one pays attention to (so it seems even more frightening) give me a break. classic setup, a media pump and dump.

That makes no sense. If she miscarried, she expelled the fetus and products of conception. There is nothing to "abort."

I hope you bleed. And bleed. And bleed.

Stupid bitch should have stayed in seattle's 'autonomous zone'. They'd have taken care of her.

Dissenter
connecting...