At her peak, Sandy Jones, from New York City, weighed almost 300 pounds. But in 2019, she got weight loss surgery and lost a whopping 125 pounds. She has now competed in two 5K races.
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
femail/article-10321175/Obese-woman-branded-PIG-husband-gets-ultimate-revenge-body-losing-HALF-body-weight.html

So fat-shaming worked and saved her life! Hooray!

So... he won then.

She WAS a fat fucking pig, and she dropped a shitload of weight and was LESS of a pig.

Oh, revenge body. Bet the ex knows she still has shit for brains.

So both sides won!!!! Despite feminist protest about female abuse, common sense TOUGH LOVE still works!!!

Stunning and Brave πŸ™„

I bet she has huge stretch marks on her tiddies

The lesson here is that "fat-shaming" works. He saved her life.

Jokes on him, says the whore trolling for online dick. That'll show him. Debase yourself.

Edit History

2021-08-Sa 03:08:24 am

Jokes on him, says the whore trolling for online dick.

The damage is psychological. All the gastric sleeve surgeries and hours in the gym don't change the fact that she got to that place in her head in the first place. She needs to work that out. Doing it for the sake of revenge is undignified. Don't do it for revenge. Do it for you.

So she "owned" him by... proving him right and making herself healthier? Alright then. I wish some of the people I have been trying to get to lose weight would "own" me like that so I don't have to see them eat themselves to death before they hit 40.

Dissenter
connecting...