A bride-to-be is pondering if she should allocate all unvaccinated guests to one separate table at her wedding or if she should ask them to have a Covid-19 test before attending.
77 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
femail/article-10256709/Bride-admits-shes-considering-seating-unvaccinated-guests-one-anti-vax-table-on.html

As an un-vaccinated person I request not sitting with vaccinated people who are spewing covid. Thank you.

Anyone who subscribes to helping the powers that shouldn't be with their medical apartheid narrative should be avoided. This bridezilla can get bent

I think she'd be shocked to find she'll need more tables and the vaxxed would only need one.

That's good. It's less likely they'll get sick from all the spike makers everywhere else. Better yet, ban them to really keep them safe from your bullshit super spreader event.

She believes she is entitled to knowing your medical status. That’s worse than her wanting to seat you apart from the rest.

Good way to meet non turd people

Doesn't it bother these people that the vaccine doesn't appear to have worked?

As if I would need further encouragement NOT to attend.

Hope they DON'T SHOW UP ASSHOLE

How about disinviting them all together? THEY would be better off. Follow the money, I suspect!

Dissenter
connecting...