Holocaust denial is to be outlawed in Canada, in a further effort to stamp out rising antisemitism.
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.ctvnews.ca
canada/holocaust-denial-and-downplaying-the-nazis-murder-of-jews-to-be-outlawed-in-canada-1.5855681

The more I see this kind of purposeful obfuscation, the more it makes me wonder if the Holocaust is simply a political bargaining tool designed to denigrate white people.

Already is. We are ruled by jews.

Nothing screams massive cover-up louder than making it illegal to question the Holocaust or any other topic that has two sides to be listened to.

Outlawed because it is a lie and when everyone finds out the truth the jew will be no more. #fuckthejew

Fuck Canada. Could the US militia take over Canada and start a white only country? Invade that bitch.

I wish it was 6 million. Actually i wish it was 20 million. Soon bitches, soon. Keep pushing

Edit History

2022-24-Th 03:24:41 pm

Fuck Canada. Could the US militia take over Canada as start a white only country? Invade that bitch.

2022-48-Th 09:48:16 pm

Fuck Canada. Could the US militia take over Canada and start a white only country? Invade that bitch.

Jews criminalize exposing the truth to their lies.

A jew will call you an antisemite because they can't call you a liar. Name another single historical event that enjoys this type of government protection. Go on...try.

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.

I wish it was 6 million. Actually i wish it was 20 million. Soon bitches, soon. Keep pushing

Edit History

2022-03-Th 09:03:11 am

I wish it was 6 million. Actually i wish it was 20 million

strange how this goes hand in hand with martial law, seizing bank accounts, and tyrannical policies.

Dissenter
connecting...