The appearance of “It’s OK to be white” and similar posters on the Clark College campus left students and staff feeling frightened, angry and threatened, members of a crowded audience said at a community forum Wednesday.
130 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.columbian.com
news/2017/dec/06/its-ok-to-be-white-posters-rattle-clark-college/

"left students and staff feeling frightened, angry and threatened"

These morons are easily scared. BOO!

It's OK to be white, you sissy leftists.

'Comments have been closed' I wonder why.

I bet you these morons didn't get one-bit upset when people said "black lives matter", but you can bet they got upset when someone said "All lives matter".

These people basically troll themselves, whipping themselves up into a frenzy over posters saying the equivalent of "water is wet" or "ice-cream is nice".

This dude, though:

'“I wear the face of an oppressor,” he said. “I wear of the face of a slaver, of a rapist..."'

He's a black guy, then?

None of these idiots acknowledges why these posters are such effective recruiting tools for the right. It's not the messages themselves - they're completely innocuous statements that any sane person would agree with. What really red-pills whites into realising what's going on is these people's hysterical reactions to the posters.

Edit History

2019-37-Sa 03:37:58 pm

These people basically troll themselves, whipping themselves up into a frenzy over posters saying the equivalent of "water is wet" or "ice-cream is nice".

This dude, though:

'“I wear the face of an oppressor,” he said. “I wear of the face of a slaver, of a rapist..."'

He's a black guy, then?

I wish I was going to college, there would be "It's Okay to be white" and "Islam is right about women" posters everywhere.

What's wrong with being white?

Nothing.

Why does such an innocuous statement rattle people so?

" left students and staff feeling frightened, angry and threatened"

Give me a break!

It's a white person... run for your lives!!!!

What a bunch of racists!

Clearly they don't agree that it is okay to be White. The rise in anti-white racism is frankly disturbing.

"In response, Clark College hosted two community forums this week, collecting ideas on how to make students of color feel more secure on campus going forward."

"Comments

Comments have been closed."

Yeah, you want only leftist idiotic ideas and are closed to any body that does not agree with your sjw crap.

Dissenter
connecting...