The recent arrest of a celebrated Houston immigration activist has many concerned that the Trump administration is now targeting outspoken critics. CNN's Ed Lavandera reports.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnn.com
videos/us/2019/09/17/houston-immigration-activist-detained-ice-lavandera-pkg-ebof-vpx.cnn

What an idiot. When you’re illegal and you stand there like an arsehole waving your arms AS AN OUTSPOKEN CRITIC of those laws, you’re asking for it. CNN and their viewers are so full of shit. Deport the moron. I love a happy ending.

can't believe I'm giving a cnn article an upvote...

If you're an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT... don't become an OUTSPOKEN CRITIC.

If I sneaked into China to take advantage of their awesome social programs (stay with me here), and I knew that the Chinese government was BUILDING A FUCKING WALL to keep people like me out... I'd probably just SHUT THE FUCK UP to avoid being unceremoniously shot in the back of the head and dumped into a mass grave.

Hope this dipshit has a nice bus ride back to Nicaragua.

Alternate title: Criminal Invites Authorities To Meet Him... With Predictable Results!

Trending On www.cnn.com
Trending Comments On www.cnn.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...