The 2019 graduating class at The United States Military Academy features the most African-American women graduating together in the school's history.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnn.com
videos/us/2019/05/25/west-point-graduates-nikiay-comer-nr-vpx.cnn

This isn't a diverse picture, there are no whites or Latinas!

Very diverse. 100% fat black sheboons. No whites, no asians, no latinas or latinos. Just black, black, blackity black. Everyone can put themselves on the back. Mission accomplished, you just recreated the DMV.

Edit History

2019-04-Su 11:04:37 pm

Very diverse. 100% fat black sheboons. No whites, no asians, no latinas or latinos. Just black, black, blackity black. Everyone can put themselves on the back. Mission accomplished.

I was right on my initial assessment. It is Wakanda. They touted how diverse the movie Black Panther was too

"Diverse" is Newspeak for more black trannies.

Couple years ago they had a commie. Just saying.

And that is a fucking disaster waiting to happen.

I've seen what happens when those bitches are allowed to run a local post office. Add some artillery to that shit and see what you get.

West Point has been a joke since the 2015 pillow fight. "30 hurt as traditional pillow fight at West Point turns rough" https://www.cnn.com/2015/09/05/us/west-point-pillow-fight/index.html

How is that diverse??? They all look the same! Diversity = Same Same War = Peace Freedom = Slavery

Probably also the most incompetent and poorly-performing.

Edit History

2019-52-Su 10:52:51 am

Probably also the most incompetent and poor performing.

Great a bunch of black lesbian SJW's will be put into positions of power to destroy the American military. Thanks obamie.

Dissenter
connecting...