Charlie Dent and Joe Lockhart write that, in light of the Senate GOP's refusal to allow witnesses, Democrats should push for censure of Donald Trump.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnn.com
2020/02/03/opinions/censure-trump-dent-lockhart/index.html

I have to say that I am truly surprised at just how clean Trump is. Seriously. I don't think I know a single person that could undergo the extreme levels of investigation that he has and not have any crimes found. The DNC thought "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime." They were simply unprepared for someone that was not corrupt. They assumed that every rich person was as corrupt as they were.

The liberal tears from that final hope, that light at the end of the tunnel, is hilarious. I love it. We can't ever just make a bridge and get over something. Not the left in this country. It's comedic.

The penalty he should get? You idiots are the ones who need to get a penalty .. liars .. traitors.

The only punishment meted out here will be the continuing humiliation of both the democrats and the captive media in charge of them.

Being "Acquitted" doesn't come with a "Penalty" CNN...

Seems like you need to go back to middle school social studies.

News Flash: CNN has new wet-dream fantasy; wakes to soiled pajamas once more.

His penalty should be that he has to decide what happens to the Bidens--who are actually on record with a REAL Ukraine scandal.

Penalty for what? For not doing what Biden did?

Dissenter
connecting...