A Georgia homeowner shot and killed three teens as they approached his residence with their faces covered, authorities said.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnn.com
2019/09/17/us/georgia-teen-would-be-robbers-shot/index.html

CNN how come you aren't telling people about their race? Oh? Is it because people will start to question why 13% of the population causes over 50% of the crime?

The interviews are hilarious. The proto-humans have no idea how silly they sound and look.

Statistics show that 100% of killed criminals never commit another crime.

Three dayed goot boys? I love feelgood stories like this. Especially knowing that one of the criminiggers beez beggin' fo' hep befow he nodded off for his eternal dirt nap.

I love stories with happy endings!

"Teens" "Overkill"

Edit History

2019-13-Tu 07:13:09 pm

"Teens"

What? That can't be. Guns are only ever used in mass shootings!

Seriously though, it's a pleasant surprise to see CNN allowing people to read about an open-and-shut case of self-defense with a firearm, even if they did put a bunch of idiots on camera to say how he shouldn't have shot the "little teens".

Excellent news! We need assault weapons to defend ourselves from "teens". Good riddance they are all dead, the world needs less of these degenerates. Nothing of value was lost. If the family wasn't armed these "poor innocent teens" may have killed that family.

Mess with bull, get the horns! Come on WHiTEs, let's all be alert bulls. Obviously self-defense only however this is really a beautiful story and nice to see, unlike all the other stories that I posted in the comment I left.

Trending On www.cnn.com
Trending Comments On www.cnn.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...