The Supreme Court ruled against the Biden administration's rule for OSHA, saying it did not have the power to require vaccination for millions of Americans.
49 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2022/01/13/supreme-court-ruling-biden-covid-vaccine-mandates.html

WOW. Now THAT was something I wasn't expecting. Maybe there's some hope after all?

Nah. They'll still find another way to screw us...

Finally something good from the Supreme court.

#BrandonHasToGo

Now that there’s no one left to jab, they call a foul. Psh Unreal!!

...and of course CNBC spun it like a crock of shit.

Edit History

2022-25-Th 08:25:16 pm

...and of course CNBC spun it like a crook of shit.

A half measure. They should've overturned the healthcare ruling as well.

Edit History

2022-01-Th 09:01:03 pm

A half measure. The should've overturned the healthcare ruling as well.

That is NOT the whole story. They struck down the OSHA mandate but let the Health Care Workers MANDATE proceed. That's how you end up with NO health care workers. Reference: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/supreme-court-osha-vaccine-mandates-healthcare-workers-proceed/

Edit History

2022-29-Fr 01:29:22 am

They struck down the OSHA mandate but let the Health Care Workers MANDATE proceed. That's how you end up with NO health care workers. Reference: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/supreme-court-osha-vaccine-mandates-healthcare-workers-proceed/

Poor nurses and doctors get fucked though. Glad I'm safe for now.

Expect the 'Biden Back Door' where federal funds and jobs will be denied to those private businesses which refuse to enforce a private mandate.

Our rights & freedoms come from God, not any type of man made court. The Supreme Court is run by atheist satanic globalists and I will never trust them!

Today is not a good day for Brandon! Senama blocking then the Supreme Court ruling.

Dissenter
connecting...