White House officials at the OMB are meeting with industry lobbyists this week as the administration conducts its final review of the mandate.
40 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2021/10/25/businesses-ask-white-house-to-delay-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-until-after-holidays.html

NO.

If you're going to fire everyone, DO IT NOW and take the consequences.

They're trying to Friday night dump this shit.

Only because the CEOs want things to be status quo so they can catch their performance bonuses and until their latest rounds of options vest until they go along with the tyranny. They've gotta get theirs first. This isn't about looking out for workers or public health, it's about greed--same as always. Fucking dicks.

Everyone knows the winter season brings a large uptick in people infected with viruses. This seems to be an attempt to manipulate. Let the hypocondriacts go through the holiday season with scary viruses running rampant. By the beginning of the year, they will claim they are going to "save the country" by issuing the mandate.

No one should ever trust anything this administration says. They have lied so many times about everything. Fauci has even admitted lying to convince people to do what he wants them to do.

I wish I had known MMR was derived from aborted fetuses. I never would have taken it . I will refuse any further vaccines made from them

So that means every business who let people go should be sued and forced out of business. Close them down.

Texas and Florida said fuck off Biden.

Funny. There is not mandate on business. Let's go Brandon!

One question: If the 'clinical trials' for ALL of the 'vaccines' won't conclude until 2023, aren't they still 'medical experiments' until then? Until the trials are concluded, results are published, and peer reviewed...aren't they still 'medical experiments' - now say "yes". Medical experimentation CANNOT be 'mandated' to a population, or section of the population without violating international law - Helsinki Agreement (modern replacement of the Nuremberg Code). WHY do you think the administration is posturing these 'mandates' to be "by others" (DoD, Employers etc. AS IF the white house wasn't pushing them)???

DO NOT COMPLY, case closed. How fucking pathetic are these clowns that they are asking the tyrant to wait just a little longer to be a tyrant rather than being American and telling him to go fuck off.

Edit History

2021-47-We 12:47:20 pm

DO NOT COMPLY, case closed. How fucking pathetic are they clowns that they are asking the tyrant to wait just a little longer to be a tyrant rather than being American and telling him to go fuck off.

Which businesses are demanding this, so we all know which ones to avoid... forever.

Dissenter
connecting...