Trump has a planned social media platform,"TRUTH Social," which is allied with the SPAC company Digital World Acquisition Corp.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2021/10/21/trump-linked-spac-shares-soar-more-than-40percent-on-news-of-social-media-deal.html

Be careful, this is ARTIFICIAL inflation! It's not natural!

Trump abandoned Gab because he can't commercialize it, he tried to infiltrate Gab with all those "Donald" groups that he had his lackeys create, like Billy Boy, he's one of Trump's pets... not an especially smart one.

Do not listen to these people! They're still on the corporate crack, they still WANT the corporate crack... they just want it scaled back to like 2005 level corruption... like they think that's some kind of a "compromise".

No... no evil... no corruption... we will build around your bullshit and let you SLOWLY DIE OUT from "failure to thrive" in our NEW #ParallelEconomy.

Edit History

2021-04-Th 06:04:49 pm

Be careful, this is ARTIFICIAL inflation! It's not natural!

@ Logical Madman

I Trust him more than a libtard like you

Just another trick. Does anybody with half a brain still trust Trump? He appears to be part of the deep state/globalist depopulation conspiracy to me.

Edit History

2021-33-Th 02:33:51 pm

Just another trick. Does anybody with half a brain still trust Trump? He appears to be part of the deep state conspiracy to me.

I hope there is some entertainment involved vs just another blog site. I'm thinking something along the lines of Comedy Central or some music.

Edit History

2021-09-Th 07:09:36 pm

I hope there is some entertainment involved vs just another blog site. I'm thinking something along Comedy Central or some music.

It's a SPAC. It will be back down in three days and by the time the merger happens it will be $6 a share again. This is how these things go.

Out of control. MAGA Baby!

Dissenter
connecting...