The NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found voters thought Biden did a better job than Trump in last week's 2020 presidential debate.
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2020/10/04/2020-election-news-biden-leads-trump-in-nbc-wsj-poll.html

Fake news polls, just like in 2016. I'm not even sure if the result will be legitimate, thanks to mail-in voting.

its 2016 all over again lol

If we elect this invalid, I'm going full anti-american as the country would not deserve loyalty.

The Fake News cunts NEVER stop lying...

They have to keep saying this to keep the expectations so they can keep counting and finding new ballots weeks after the election. "The polls said so!"

Law of 2 feet bitches. Trump draws huge crowds and even has people forming their own get well soon rallies but Biden who has so few people at his events is winning by double digits? If you believe that I got a bridge to sell you.

Edit History

2020-11-Su 02:11:18 pm

Law of 2 feet bitches. Trump draws huge crowds and even has people forming their own get well soon rallies but Biden who has so few people at his events is winning by double digits

I predict more votes than voters, in key areas.

#dimentiajoe

Edit History

2020-30-Su 04:30:51 pm

I predict more votes than voters, in key areas.

OK , sure. Show us the crowd from his last campaign stop. >>> That's what I thought.

Geez, if people are choosing the president from a single train wreck of a sham debate then we are very stupid as a people to allow such impressionable idiots vote and we are screwed.

Hopefully this is another sham poll and is wrong

Oh well, no sense is us Trump voters going to the polls, it's a waste of time. That's what they think

Dissenter
connecting...