Gov. Andrew Cuomo said New York is "controlling the spread" of the coronavirus. He also said the state's death toll from Covid-19 has topped 10,000.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2020/04/13/coronavirus-death-toll-in-new-york-state-tops-10000-cuomo-says.html

Edit History

2020-10-Mo 04:10:11 pm

from or with?

According to the John Hopkins dashboard, it's 6,898 so Cuomo is pulling figures out of his ass. Second, I don't believe even those numbers are correct. I suspect that NY has included all non-covid related deaths in that figure. Canada is far more lax in terms of screening, plus they are still allowing infected people into the country, and they have somewhere between 500 to 700 deaths total for the entire country.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Edit History

2020-37-Mo 06:37:47 pm

According to the John Hopkins dashboard, it's 6,898 so Cuomo is pulling figures out of his ass. Second, I don't believe even those numbers are correct. I suspect that NY has included all non-covid related deaths in that figure. Canada is far more lax in terms of screening, plus they are still allowing infected people into the country, and they have somewhere between 500 to 700 deaths total for the entire country.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Can we assume that the death toll includes non-covid19 related deaths as well? Canada has been super lax in terms of screening and they have

A guy fell of a subway platform in the Bronx today. Cause of death...Complications from the China Flu.

If he had closed the airports when Trump recommended it, the death toll would be less. Tge deaths are this high because when Cuomo should have been shutting things down, he was promoting riding the subways, going to plays, going to restaurants. As Democrats would say, Cuomo has blood on his hands for not acting sooner.

Remember: The CDC is now 'ASSUMING' people are dying from the Coronavirus and are adding these to the total number of deaths. They are NOT TESTING these people for the virus. The death totals are being artificially inflated in trying to match the outrageous death predictions (over Fauci's 2.2 million dead).

These numbers are absurd. Every death was labeled ..Complications from the China Flu.

Well, that's 10,000 sure Democrat votes in November.

New York State stands alone in that it does not mandate staffing ratios in nursing homes.

Dissenter
connecting...