The bank aims to reduce costs by 6 billion euros. CEO Christian Sewing had broadcast "tough cutbacks" during a shareholders' meeting in May.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2019/07/07/deutsche-bank-will-exit-its-global-equities-business-and-scale-back-investment-bank.html

Did they bet against the survival of Western civilization like Soros?

And they're going to bully the Brits on Brexit? London is the financial center of Europe. If they fuck with England the Brits will fly up the asses of the Germans big time. But that's presuming the Brits will stick to Brexit and grow a pair. Hey! It could happen.

i think they took it literally when suggested the migrants would dig them out of a hole.

I hope they SINK faster than California after the big one!

Edit History

2019-52-Su 07:52:36 pm

I hope they SINK big Time

Just imagine if trump had not won, we (the u.s.) would be propping this shit up by now, more than likely in secret.

And how much of these losses will the Federal Reserve paper over. Last time, Deutsche got a pile of American dollars that no one claims were ever repaid.

Ha ha ha Ho ho ho And a couple of tra la las That's how we laugh the day away In the merry old land of Oz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the leftists find some way to blame this on Trump too!

Their plot to flood Europe with low IQ consumers failed miserably.

Trending On www.cnbc.com
Trending Comments On www.cnbc.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...