The U.S. jobs machine kept humming along in April, adding a robust 263,000 new hires while the unemployment rate fell to 3.6%.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2019/05/03/nonfarm-payrolls-april-2019.html

Thanks President Trump!

#Trump will ruin the #economy as #President! #Russia! #Collusion! #Obstruction! #StormyDaniels! I have to go scream at the sky now, I'm so pissed everything is going so well!

Love my President. :-)

How's that "Russian collusion" fairy tale workin' out for you, Liberals?

Trump is pure awesome.

Shit slurping faggot liberals and progressives will go full potato with their violence over news like this at any moment now.

When they do, the response from Americans will be swift, justified, and merciless. Bring it, nutjobs. We're waiting for you!

AND now CNBC has good things to say about Trump's economy? I am beginning to smell a rat. Or perhaps the left is beginning to see the light? Maybe they have switched sides because everyone loves a winner?

The economic indicators and how Unemployed are counted has been bogus since Clinton Also if you compare the number of H1-B visas that have been approved it lines up almost perfectly with the Job numbers, so basically all these great " new jobs" are going to non-americans MAGA-tards BTFO'D again

Trending On www.cnbc.com
Trending Comments On www.cnbc.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...