(no page preview available for this URL)
Page Preview Unavailable
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.campusreform.org
home

There's only one way to deal with these demented cult members... If they start with their retarded commie shit they'll learn the hard way.

Who's the leader? And if there is a leader, can it truly be called Communism?

The dumbest ideology on the face of the earth always attracts the dumbest.

Hmmm, I thought only the Right could be people who were intolerant. Looks like that is not the case here! Confusion reigns! 😵

Commies deserve internment camps.

Aside from that, 18 U.S. Code §2385 in not constitutional. Our founders 110% believed that given enough time our government would need to be overthrown as it would eventually become tyrannical (looking at you 3 letter agencies) and it would be our duty to do it.

Edit History

2019-42-We 12:42:51 am

Commies deserve internment camps.

Aside from that, 18 U.S. Code §2385 in not constitutional. Our founders 110% believed that given enough time our government would need to be overthrown and it would eventually become tyrannical (looking at you 3 letter agencies) and it would be our duty to do it.

Unlimited MIGRATION - both legal & illegal - plus taxpayer subsidized DUMBED-DOWN education leads exactly to this...

The new name for southern California will be commiefornia

And this is why I buy guns. These freaks think that if they have total control over my life, things will be better. Picked up 3 new guns this week. Come at me you pinko commie faggots!!!!

Trending On www.campusreform.org
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On www.campusreform.org
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...