Apple told the BBC that Chinese officials had complained that the Quran and Bible apps broke laws on hosting illegal religious texts.
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.businessinsider.com
apple-takes-down-quran-bible-jehovahs-witenss-apps-in-china-2021-10

Hey Facebook why aren't you keeping up with your masters wishes like Apple is? They seem to be getting ahead of you now. 🤣😂

Edit History

2021-44-Su 12:44:18 am

They got nothing on FakeBook they do that as well.

Apple is kowtowing to their masters. In communism, the "State" is the supreme being. I've got news for you. They're not. The fact Apple has for years NOT stood up as an American company speaks volumes of how they DO NOT STAND FOR THE VALUES of personal Liberty and Freedom of thought (5 liberties in the 1st Amendment) that this Nation was founded upon. These freedoms and liberty are not granted by man but come solely from GOD. I realize one could say Apple, is a company, they have to follow the laws of different nations. Agreed. To an extent. But if the laws cause one, Apple, to violate the basic tenets of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, then STOP doing business with that country/state! Stop putting profits above the Freedom and Liberty of those good people forced to work for slave wages. I for one have recently, sold my 12 Pro Max, Apple TV's, 2020 Intel Mac, 2 iPad's, I've converted several Apple machines to Linux and I'm transitioning away from Apple completely because of the lies they've been feeding to humanity for years. They are NOT PRIVACY oriented. Mr Cook! Leave China. Bring all of the jobs there to the United States. Folks, stop supporting Apple.

Jobs would have told them to go fuck themselves.

As usual, it's just about the money.

You guys are looking at this backwards. Apple just told you that they have no moral objection to being censored by you

Get it? You just got a green light to fuck over your enemies. Stop whining and get to work.

Of course they do. That's where all their slave labor comes from.

Islamophobes!!!!!

GET 'EM!

Apple works for Communist China it seems.. CCP cannot respect religious beliefs, Americans should not respect China! If you buy Chinese products your supporting slavery, communism, and the anti-Christs of the world!

Edit History

2021-15-Sa 08:15:51 pm

Apple works for Communist China it seems.. CCP cannot respect religious beliefs maybe Americans should not respect China! If you buy Chinese products your supporting slavery, communism, and the anti-Christs of the world!

Apple is garbage, so is the rest of the ones that censor, fb,twitter, google, amazon, the more you give them the more you empower them, personaly apple phone are complete garbage, fb not worth my time, never did twitter aint that into myself, google more garbage, amazon tharpts a hard to detach from but when you censor i dont give my $$$$ to u anymore🤪🖕 kiss my ass!

If apple had any spine it would simply tell china to get some ethics or find another stooge.

Dissenter
connecting...