Newsweek columnist Issac Bailey has announced, "I'm struggling with my Christianity after Trump."
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
the-media/2021/02/11/newsweek-columnist-says-trumps-making-him-rethink-christianity/

You can't worship God when you hold something higher. This man worships the government, that ain't Christianity.

You can tell a phony Christian from a far piece.

this guy is a lot of things, but I'm sure he's not a Christian...

As if the HR department at Newsweak would ever hire a Christian. Gosh, are you a practicing Christian or just a cultural Christian?

That is called real faith. What a phony

READ THE BIBLE; ask God to explain it to you. He waits for us to ask. Do not depend on Bible story books or commentaries. Ask God what He Is saying to YOU. God wants and expects a personal relationship with each one of us. He responds to everyone that seeks Him.

Edit History

2021-57-Th 08:57:02 am

READ THE BIBLE; ask God to explain it to you. He waits for us to ask. Do not depend on Bible story books or commentaries. Ask God what He Is saying to YOU. God wants and expects a personal relationship with each one if us. He responds to everyone that seeks Him.

🀣🀣🀣 what a pussy

Trump isn't Jesus, Trump is only President

more like you gotta rethink it after you raped a baby lying piece of TRASH

Anyone that say they're struggling with Christianity probably hasn't been baptized and if baptized, hasn't studied any of the multitudes of Christian books available. Also Praying for the understanding of what you about to read is necessary prior to reading anything in the Holy Bible.

Dissenter
connecting...