Nancy Pelosi said Monday that the House of Representatives can impeach President Donald Trump "every day of the week for anything he does."
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
the-media/2020/09/21/listen-nancy-pelosi-we-can-impeach-trump-every-day-of-the-week-for-anything-he-does/

It's time for Moloch to be eliminated!

Pe"lie"si, we hold YOU in HIGH CONTEMPT! He can't be impeached willy nilly for anything. And certainly not for a virus that the Chinese gubmint planted on us! You are delusional!

So Pelosi just admitted that the DemonRats will try to impeach Donald Trump for no legitimate reason?

Then fucking do it PELOSI! DO IT! No one give a shit about you.

Do it you stupid cunt, I want you to. All it will do is increase his support. Then when you lose the house, I hope we start investigating all you pieces of shits for sedition. Send them all to gitmo.

and the senate can vote it away and confirm a new scotus judge.. fucking dumb cunt

Edit History

2020-30-Tu 10:30:08 am

and the senate can vote him not guilty and confirm a new scotus judge.. fucking dumb cunt

2020-37-Tu 05:37:32 pm

and the senate can vote him it away and confirm a new scotus judge.. fucking dumb cunt

She has to be removed...she's a despot.

working brillantly for you sofar.

and roddle me this nancy whats to stop a rnc house doing the same to the next dimocrap occupies the white house?

this is how shit goes in DC small minded fuckwits doing stupid shit bites them in the ass later.

and what if the rnc has a senate can confirm their bullshit impeachment charges? something you lack and can sit and spin.

Are you sure you want to say that?

Sure you could Nancy.....Sure you could!!! What she's failing to mention in regards to such actions....THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE COMPLETE IDIOTS IN DOING SO!!!

Dissenter
connecting...