A prolific serial killer confessed to murdering 93 women throughout his lifetime, according to a 60 Minutes special set to air Sunday evening.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
the-media/2019/10/05/60-minutes-serial-killer-confesses-to-murdering-93-women/

but, but... they say serial killers are only straight white males... there must be some kind of mistake with this democrat... 🤡

He's black?

I am shocked this is even reported on.

But that is morgan freeman! Blacks are the most intelligent and peaceful people on earth. Look they do not even produce any CO2 in Africa although almost a billion of them live there in the jungle with lions and sheet.

burn him @ the stakes!!

The difference between a standard murderer, and a serial killer... is number of IQ points required to avoid being caught for an extended period of time.

Occasionally, you get a smart one.

Nuh

Strength!

[Darby] Ezekiel 13:19 And will ye profane me among my people for handfuls of barley and for morsels of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that listen to lying?

93? That's kinda impressive. I mean yeah, he's sick bastard, but still....93!

I don't understand. I've seen ((( their ))) serial killer movies and TV-shows, and the mass-murder is always white!?

7 away from a century, I bet he is pissed about that.

Dissenter
connecting...