A Toronto Star column on Thursday made the case that a photo of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in "brownface" is as "Canadian as hockey."
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
the-media/2019/09/19/toronto-star-trudeau-blackface-canadian-as-hockey/

The Toronto Star is a bought and paid for propaganda arm of the Liberal Party. They are the Canadian version of Fake News.

How about Trudeau's hypocrisy?

It isn't Justine's fault, it's our fault as a society....of course if Trump did it, it's because he's an A-hole.

God I wish I was a Liberal, I could blame all my horrendous behaviour on my neighbor, then throw him in jail for being such a prick.

Ryerson (or Ry High) is a bolshevik indoctrination camp. And please, it is the Toronto Red Star.

The Toronto Star is the equivalent to the NYT. This is what a $600 mil bailout fund by the Liberal government will get you. Propaganda.

Cheryl Thompson,an assistant professor at Ryerson University and the author of this article isn't helping her career at all. This is a very weak attempt at downplaying the incident, in the same manner as the CBC has done.

Edit History

2019-43-Fr 03:43:31 pm

The Toronto Star is the equivalent to the NYT. This is what a $600 mil bailout fund by the Liberal government will get you. Propaganda.

2019-45-Fr 03:45:13 pm

Cheryl Thompson, the author of this article isn't helping her career at all. This is a very weak attempt at downplaying the incident, in the same manner as the CBC has done.

hypocrisy is good for libtards

Things I associate with Canada:

Ice hockey, maple syrup, moose, Tim Horton donuts, poutine, curling, ketchup flavored potato chips, Canadian Mounted Police...

and now (according to The Star) BLACKFACE and RACISM.

nothing to do w/ the money they've gotten from JT's admin ... move along nothing to see

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...