Many atheists have a negative reaction to prayers, CNN reported, so Christians should probably keep them to themselves to avoid offending others.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
the-media/2019/09/17/cnn-proposes-you-keep-your-thoughts-and-prayers-to-yourself/

I propose that CNN should keep their fake news to themselves every day.

They never listen.

CNN can pound sand.

As a fence sitter I'm praying for cnn to get hit by one of north koreas nukes.

cnn can keep their Leftist propaganda to themselves.

The Chinese News Network can go practice fire drills on the Jersey Turnpike. Otherwise they should just take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. #fuckwits

Yeah, because loving thoughts and prayers are hateful to evil people. It screws up their plans and discombobulates their psyches. CNN sure knows about that. They’re not real atheists, they’re satanists, and they’re all fk’d in the head.

CNN can do what ever it wants inside their dwindling building.

What happens outside is up to American's!

I propose CNN mind their own business and stop trying to feed the rest of us fake news.

Atheists should shut the fuck up to avoid offending Christians.

Maybe we all stay silent and just stare at each other (w consent of course) to avoid offending anyone.

Get fucked, godless dickbags

I agree with the sentiment but disagree with the stereotypical censorship stance. Thoughts and prayers is so institutionalized and meaningless it's literally like bless you after a sneeze. Nobody is thinking or praying and some who realize this are irritated by the reflexive knee jerk statement no one means especially in the face of great suffering. It's like if you break your leg and some stranger says "have a nice day" in response. They're free to say it just as you're free to tell them to go smoke a stick of dynamite.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...