Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted.
74 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
the-media/2019/08/23/nbc-news-heterosexuality-is-just-not-working/

Force this on Muslims and Africans, not on whites, ya fucking racist cunts.

It’s been working since the beginning of time and will continue working long after the author is sludge in a box

FUN FACT: Not a single being was ever created thru homosexuality.

Pay attention. This is just beautifully done. Note how the phrase "the bedrock of their global oppression" elevates absolute bullshit to an exalted, universal struggle.

Are they implying... that homosexuality is a choice? Because that could undermine the foundations of a ton of their ideological dogma.

I cannot bring my self to reading this article when the title says so much.

I had a friend of mine tell me how she was thinking about dating women because all the men she dates are total losers. So I asked her, given your crappy history of choosing a male dating partner, what makes you think you will do any better choosing a female dating partner?

One thing I have learned from the non-self-agrandizing lesbians I know is that so many of the man-like lesbians not only envelope all of the stereotypical male attributes, but they embody the worst of the stereotypes and often to extremes.

HAH! It has ALWAYS worked. It has worked and is still working for hundreds of millions of years (as long as sexual reproduction has existed). What RETARDS. Pure, unadulterated MARXISM.

LEFT: "Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is 'the bedrock of their global oppression'"

ALSO LEFT: Sexuality is NOT A CHOICE! BORN THAT WAY!

Worked ok for me and I have 4 kids to prove it.. this is just my personal opinion but I think the "women" opting out are too fat, too lazy, too stupid, or some combination of the aforementioned to get a boyfriend... ;-)

the writer of the NBC article is from... drumrolls
CALIFORNIA!
no prizes for guessing correctly.

Edit History

2019-02-Fr 04:02:18 pm

CALIFORNIA! no prizes for guessing correctly.

2019-02-Fr 04:02:34 pm

2019-02-Fr 04:02:46 pm

2019-02-Fr 04:02:57 pm

2019-03-Fr 04:03:21 pm

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...