Shana Chappell, mother of U.S. marine Kareem Nikoui, 20, who was killed in the recent Kabul attack, says Facebook disabled her Instagram account after she posted a picture and message about her son.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2021/08/30/mother-of-slain-marine-kareem-nikoui-facebook-blacklisted-my-instagram-account/

Facebook/Instagram is a foreign enemy. They silence elected U.S. officials and give platform to terrorist groups.

The answer to social media is simple. Stop using it. Remember the world before social media? It worked just fine. Stop feeding these beasts. They will only turn around and TRAMPLE YOU. You think you are being enriched by that? Stop farming their plantations.

He has all that cash and he still can't get a hair cut that makes him look human.

And why are you still on Facebook? Facebook is the enemy of the people

shyster fuckerberg of fakebook needs to be broken up and regulated - anything that isnt illegal to post should be allowed. this is out of control. pedos and terrorists can post but regular people cant if they upset the leftists? christ this couldnt be worse.

Always an error is to blame...."Breitbart News reached out to Facebook for comment. Not long afterwards, Chappell’s accounts were restored to full functionality. An Instagram spokeswoman told Breitbart that her posts did not violate any policies and that an “error” was to blame for the removal. “We express our deepest condolences to Ms. Chappell and her family,” said the spokeswoman. “Her tribute to her heroic son does not violate any of our policies. While the post was not removed, her account was incorrectly deleted and we have since restored it.”"

Facebook is a terrorist organization so.....

We hear you.

My heart aches for the Gold Star Families, Veterans and the WIA and their families. Biden just disrespected all of them. Biden is no leader. He's looking for a photo op.

Edit History

2021-01-Tu 05:01:15 pm

My aches for the Gold Star Families, Veterans and the WIA and their families. Biden just disrespected all of them. Biden is no leader. He's looking for a photo op.

Wanton. Profligate. Dissolute. There is no limit he wont sink below

Dissenter
connecting...