The Mozilla Foundation, creators of the Firefox web browser, has introduced a new browser extension that automatically replaces "hostile comments directed at women" with the word "boss" across the internet.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2021/03/08/firefox-adds-browser-extension-to-censor-hostile-comments-directed-at-women/

Women...just as strong and capable as men...right up until they hear an unpleasant word or something needs to be lifted, fixed, moved or payed for. I guess equality actually means, treating women like children.

Edit History

2021-20-Tu 05:20:58 am

Women...just as strong and capable as men...right up until they hear an unpleasant word or something needs to be lifted, fixed, moved or payed for. I guess equality actually means, treat them like children.

Another company that has lost their minds.

Mozilla rotted and stank faster than a fresh killed snake.

Don't feminazis say male fragility is a thing? At least we don't need a browser extension to block mean words on the internet. Who are the real fragile ones?

Another reason Firefox use is dropping like a rock.

dumped Firefox months ago and moved to Dissenter browser.

Can I still call Jen Psaki a slipped clutch cunt ?

Why wouldn't they just censor all 'hostile comments', he asked himself.

This is why you should be using Gab's Dissenter browser. Add the AdNauseam and TrackMeNot extensions to block ads and poison their search database. Use StartPage for search.

Modern morality: If you did a bad thing because somebody else upset you, its ok. Only pure unadulterated premeditated evil is evil... unless you're a politician then that's ok too.

Dissenter
connecting...