E-commerce giant Amazon has reportedly been transitioning warehouse workers nationwide to a brutal 10-hour overnight shift known as the "megacycle."
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2021/02/07/amazon-forces-warehouse-workers-into-10-hour-megacycle-shifts/

Hilarious! Lots of people chose 10 hr 4 day work weeks

"MEGA"cycle? 10 hours? Seriously? Millions of real workers would kill for a 10 hour shift. What a bunch of entitled pansies. Important suggestion: Don't join the military, either. The horrors that await...

Edit History

2021-22-Su 10:22:59 am

"MEGA"cycle? 10 hours? Seriously? Millions of real workers would kill for a 10 hour shift. What a bunch of entitled pansies.

Police, fire, ambulance, hospitals work 12 hr shifts... I work 30 days of 12hr shifts in a remote location unable to go home... Stop being pussies. You don't like your job leave it.

1:00-12:00, four days a week?? That's a DREAM labor job! Overnight nurses do twelve hour shifts for four days a week typically.

So ten hour days, four days a week? Meaning you get three days off? That's not inhumane. If anything, that gives you more useful time to yourself.

brutal 10-hour overnight shift known as the “megacycle

Nothing brutal about working 10 hours for 4 days. Many would love to have 3 days of quality time off.

set aside . there is 20m illegals set to take any jobs americans don't want

When I was in Iraq it was 18-20 hour days every day, no days off ever. Currently on 5-8's would love to be on 4-10's.

Suck it up. I used to work 10 hour shifts even as a minor. I still put in 50 a week albeit in a less physically demanding environment. The left has to import the 3rd world because millennials don't know what work is.

Pretty sure that's illegal?

Dissenter
connecting...