A recent analysis of Twitter's censorship of President Trump's tweets reveals how the social media site dramatically cut the President's engagement rate on election night. The analysis shows that Trump's post before it was censored "was shared or replied to about 827 times a minute. After it was labeled, that dropped to 151 times a minute, according to the E.I.P. analysis."
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2020/11/04/analysis-twitter-censorship-dramatically-cut-trumps-engagement-on-election-night/

Trump has had 4 years to get off Twatter. The alternatives were there. Or he could have created an official Whitehouse page just for his messages to the people.

That said, Dorsey needs to say "hi" to a noose.

If it wasn't for President Trump's tweets I wouldn't bother with the crap site.Now The President can tweet here I am much happier and won't bother with the crap. Well done GAB

I can't speak for Twit/Face, but I was just over at Yahoo, & if you're not already aware. Yahoo removed it's comment section 1-2 months ago, & given the headlines they've been running ever since.....IT'S CLEAR WHY!!! They are selling a bunch BS Fake news, & they don't want ANY dissent calling them out on their clear & utter BS!!!! Shameful!!

...and nothing happens. When a regular citizen breaks the law, arrests happen in a few hours. Untouchable class. Prove me wrong.

Support twit the way they support YOU!

And yet Trump still does nothing about it. Doesn't that tell you something you didn't really want to know? Like maybe he loves confrontation for confrontation's sake and presidential decorum can take a hike?

Maybe it's time to censor Twitter's disheveled CEO. There's a video on YT that compares the salaries of employees to that of their CEO and according to that Twitter employees make $200K+/yr!

The book "Hatching Twitter" gives a pretty clear picture of the character of Jack Dorsey. Jack Dorsey was one of the founders of Twitter who, after being removed as CEO, went on to found the payment platform Square before coming back to Twitter. Square was the parent company of CashApp.

Edit History

2020-28-Th 07:28:36 pm

The book "Hatching Twitter" gives a pretty clear picture of the character of Jack Dorsey. Jack Dorsey was one of the founders of Twitter who, after being removed as CEO, went on to found the payment platform Square. Square was the parent company of CashApp. A company which is used daily by scammers to sommit fraud. And if a person ask for help, the company washes their hands of any and all responsibility.

2020-30-Th 07:30:11 pm

The book "Hatching Twitter" gives a pretty clear picture of the character of Jack Dorsey. Jack Dorsey was one of the founders of Twitter who, after being removed as CEO, went on to found the payment platform Square before coming back to Twitter. Square was the parent company of CashApp. A company which is used daily by scammers to sommit fraud. And if a person ask for help, the company washes their hands of any and all responsibility.

Dissenter
connecting...