Marshall University professor Jennifer Mosher was placed on leave this week after she was recorded saying that she hopes that Trump supporters die before the election of coronavirus. The university placed Mosher, a biology professor, on leave shortly after a clip of her comments circulated online.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2020/09/18/marshall-u-prof-jennifer-mosher-says-she-hopes-trump-supporters-die-before-election/

Isn't it funny the same folks who put up linguistic propagandistic yard signs about how love is love(supporting alphabet people), and hate has no home here(supporting illegals, I think) are so hateful towards people they don't agree with politically? I mean does leftism attract the crazies or does it merely turn people crazy?

The feeling is mutual you horrid cow!

So much for the "tolerant left".

Awwww, how sweet! Right back at ya, fatty butt! I hope you fucking stroke out election night.

Ugly inside and out, this is what's "educating" your children. Teaches biology but doesn't understand humanity.

She's obviously a biological experiment that went awry. What fucked what is the question.

Any question that liberals want us all dead?

She's as ugly as her words!

The hate from fat ugly miserable cunts.

and she is exactly why the younger generations are such idiots with zero knowledge of the real America, the Constitution, why capitalism is superior, etc. I'm sure her profs were cut from the same cloth.

Dissenter
connecting...