Tech giant Google has promised to block certain autocomplete search suggestions ahead of the November election in an effort to fight "misinformation."
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2020/09/11/google-will-block-some-search-suggestions-to-fight-election-misinformation/

Who still uses google? Stupid people I guess.

I used the misinformation to destroy the misinformation.

So nothing will be new, other than now they admit it.

You only have to google "Joe Biden" and "Donald Trump" to see Google's bias. Half of the images returned for Trump show him making funny faces while Biden's photos are selected to make him look vigorous and not senile. That was hand selection and not an algorithm.

Google is full of crap. They're not "blocking misinformation", they're promoting misinformation while blocking actual information. That's Goolag for you, suppressing real news in order to push fake news.

Fuck Google..... Their CEO and board of directors and managers all need to be arrested and hanged.

Block? If it's Google we're talking about here, the same Google that I am aware of. Block is code for "Suppress"!!!!

just how they blocked negative search suggestions of BLM?

No. Google will us search suggestions to combat information that interferes with their election misinformation campaign. Did you not see the corporate meeting where the top brass basically admitted that they shouldn't have held back from going full bore on this in 2016?

Google trying to force you to vote Democrat?

Dissenter
connecting...