The Twitter accounts of some of the world's most powerful people, including Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Michael Bloomberg were compromised earlier today, with hackers using their access to tweet out a Bitcoin scam. Millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin have reportedly been transferred to the hackers.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2020/07/15/massive-twitter-hack-hits-obama-biden-bloomberg-musk-kanye-gates-more/

How convenient!

BWAAAA HAHHHA HAAA HAAA!

#FUCKTWITTER

DNC fundraising

the 'hacked' people are now divving up the loot

Need a gab news item to hype Gab security practices. I hope we are better protected against this mischief. @a @gab #gab #twitter #gogab

You have to be a special kind of pompous moron to have an admin account that doesn't require multi-factor authentication to a global service that is exposed to the wild.

Hell, servers such as this should require you to log in over a special admin gateway that is only accessible by VPN through a trusted network that isn't accessible from the Internet at all.

You could have the admin password, the admin user id that is changed every 30 days, and the other two factors required to log in and you still wouldn't be able to use it unless you could get into a trusted corporate network and knew how to connect over the right pipe to get to the server.

This isn't the first time Twitters been hacked.

So only liberal retards believed the scam then

"163 transactions in few minutes time, more than $40,000 raised by hackers who took over Bill Gates Twitter"

I thought "bitcoin" people were smart. How is it that these alleged smart people fell for this? It's the most faggot ass scam on the books. Send me money and I'll send you back double. What? How many 80 yr old grandmothers are bitcoin holders? Hell even they know what a scam looks like by now.

Edit History

2020-15-Th 03:15:14 am

"163 transactions in few minutes time, more than $40,000 raised by hackers who took over Bill Gates Twitter"

I thought "bitcoin" people were smart. How is it that these alleged smart people fell for this? It's the most faggot ass scam on the books. Send me money and I'll send it back twice. What? How many 80 yr old grandmothers are bitcoin holders?

2020-15-Th 03:15:37 am

I thought "bitcoin" people were smart. How is it that these alleged smart people fell for this? It's the most faggot ass scam on the books. Send me money and I'll send you back double. What? How many 80 yr old grandmothers are bitcoin holders?

Trump signs an executive order against China then Twitter gets hacked and the biggest trending news is that Brad Parscale is out ... this is by far the most important story!!

I won't even Fault the Hacker for the scam. I mean yeah Bill Gates is just gonna give you his money at random. Only a Libtard would believe that crap.

He Trolled Twitter Good resulting in some juicy memes, and also exposed Twitter's dirty laundry in the process. They can help themselves to some fools money. They earned it.

Dissenter
connecting...