Chick-fil-A will reportedly stop donating money to charities including the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes following pressure from LGBT groups.
113 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2019/11/18/chick-fil-a-will-stop-donating-to-salvation-army-christian-athletes-following-lgbt-pressure/

Fags are never happy unless everything everywhere is about them all the time.

Huge mistake.

Bad move

So the people who don't eat at chick-fil-a dictates what they do at chick-fil-a.... #STUPID

Chick-Fil-A starts donating to these alphabet people who do not support them at all, I'll stop supporting Chick-fil-A. I support this company because it stands with family values, Christian morals and ethics. I hope they stay the course and really look at why they changed their stances supporting these good charities, I don't get his move.

Good going LGBT, how many people will be out of the services provided by the Salvation Army now? How many will be hungry thanks to lost donations? Getting real sick of this rainbow shit being politicized. Cuck move by Chik-fil-A too. Do these fucks realize you can be LGB/whatever without making everything in the fucking world about about it?

What the hell, the alphabet Mafia needs to be stop,this is bs

And just like that, my #1 with the Lemonade was over.

Once you start giving in, they will want more.

I think it could be fun if they announce that they will instead donate to an islamic charity..

Dissenter
connecting...