Renowned Yale computer scientist David Gelernter claims that he is abandoning Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2019/08/22/yale-computer-scientist-david-gelernter-abandons-darwinism/

He is entitled to be wrong I suppose. Being a software engineer myself, I know how absurd we can be when it comes to arenas outside our area of expertise.

Who cares what a bunch of intellectual elitists have to say about anything? It's all speculation and they can't prove a thing. Why not spend more time finding ways to fix the tangible problems that exist in the world today?

There have been huge holes in Darwin’s theory since they came out with it. The athiest scientists found it the best alternative to creationism but it still falls far short. However, there are scientific studies done on two separate species that proved surprisingly rapid adaptation, each occurring within a twenty-year period. One with birds’ wings and another with lizards’ digestive ability. I’m sure there are many more.

Who gives a fuck what a computer nerd thinks of a biological process?

Might as well ask your local plumber for his opinion on Quantum Mechanics, or your Physician for her opinion on Aliasing as applied in the Nyquist Theorem.

Breitbart a little late to the party, but good to see it covered. Great discussion, love the Hoover Inst. channel.

Darwin knew that blacks were a less evolved sub-human species, which they prove every day, wherever they are found in the world.

What was the point of mentioning the unibomber?

See "Evolution 2.0" for an update to the details of the debate. Perry Marshall, authro is interviewed at https://jasonstapletonprogram.com/740-perry-marshall-talks-evolution-and-the-80-20-rule/

evo2.org is the main website.

So a not-biologist is wrong about something we've not only observed but directed in some species. And?

Anyone with a basic background in Chemistry, Biology, or even Engineering knows that Darwinism - Evolution by genetic mutation, is complete bunk. You do not interfere with a signal and get a new, better signal. You get garbage. Every time.

Some twit tried to send me several links once to articles where some researchers thought they had gotten something new and better from a genetic mutation, but in every case if you read their full work they had to claim that mostly it ended with the death of the new organism. FAILURE.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...