Google documents leaked to Project Veritas show the company referring to popular conservative personalities such as Jordan Peterson and Dennis Prager as "Nazis."
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2019/06/25/project-veritas-leaked-google-document-labels-prager-u-jordan-peterson-nazis/

The Evolution of Google

• Google - Don't be Evil
  • Google -Don't be Evil
  • Googgle
  • Goeggle
  • Goeggle
  • Goebble
  • Goebble
  • Goebbel
  • Goebbels
  • Goebbels - Be Evil

Yes, that makes sense. Prager is a Jew and so is Ben Shapiro and they are nazis and want to put Jews in concentration camps and gas them. How stupid can Google be? Stupidity knows no bounds. The nazi accusation is thrown around carelessly. Now, if they had accused George Soros of being a nazi, they may have been right.

"Gennai also claims that the Project Veritas video is selectively edited and pushes a series of “debunked conspiracy theories,” about censorship. What Gennai does not address is her direct comments about Google’s view of Congress, the company’s refusal to appear before Congress and her statements claiming that Google will not change its business practices regardless of what Congress says:"

These people are SO busted...

Yup, Dennis Prager is totally a Nazi, and I'm literally shaking. There is a bunch of small petty spiteful children running Google.

Them Jewish nazis

The Marxist guns are pointed directly at YOU. When the time comes will you cower or will you stand with fellow Men?

Ben Shapiro a Nazi, lol.

In that case I'm a jew. I want my holocaust reparations!

Goebbels is projecting again.

Are they allowed to sue?

Defamation public figures!

This is Jewish privilege; they don't have to deal with any real Nazis, so they call conservatives "Nazis."

Hey conservatives, wake the fuck up, stop fighting the Nazis and turn us loose; then (((they'll))) have some actual Nazis to deal with and won't call you "Nazis" any more.

*In Minecraft

Edit History

2019-58-Tu 06:58:11 pm

This is Jewish privilege; they don't have to deal with any real Nazis, so they call conservatives "Nazis."

Hey conservatives, wake the fuck up, stop fighting the Nazis and turn us loose; then (((they'll))) have some actual Nazis to deal with and won't call you "Nazis" any more.

2019-58-Tu 06:58:35 pm

*In Minecraft Hey conservatives, wake the fuck up, stop fighting the Nazis and turn us loose; then (((they'll))) have some actual Nazis to deal with and won't call you "Nazis" any more.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...