9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
tech/2019/05/20/exclusive-parscale-president-trump-needs-your-help-to-counter-big-tech-censorship-deniers/

“Social Media & Fake News Media, together with their partner, the Democrat Party, have no idea the problems they are causing for themselves. VERY UNFAIR!” https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/20/exclusive-parscale-president-trump-needs-your-help-to-counter-big-tech-censorship-deniers/

Trump knows they'll sabotage his re-election campaign if they're not brought in to line. They have huge influence and will ban and censor his supporters all the way, while giving free reign to anti-Trumpers. They are in for a shock

There may be big pay-outs $$$ if you have been censored, banned harassed by FAcebook etc. You have to keep a dossier of evidence and email it to the President. Doesn't just apply to US citizens I believe. On the other hand, I'm wondering if he's using the threat of ruinous pay-outs as a bargaining tool. We will see.

Time to send those complaints to the WH: wh.gov/techbias

"The mainstream media response to the new White House initiative, however, expressed precious little concern over the notion that the tech oligopoly is abusing its power over ordinary Americans, instead trying to gaslight us by implying that social media censorship is all in our heads."

I'm thinking about writing a book titled Fahrenheit 666 or- ...someone chime in with the temperature that television sets ignite at ;)

Mastodon is supposed to be an alternative to twitter and facebook, but it has no respect for free speech, they ban you account if you don't follow their political agenda, so is as bigoted as facebook or twitter. If they pretend to be the social network of the future, they really need to let censorship behind. Is no alternative at all

Trump doesn't need anyone's help to combat big tech censorship of Conservatives. He only needs to invite his followers to migrate over to Gab and Minds.

Unfortunately DISQUS has a word filter that can be adjusted by the using site. You can NEVER learn all the rules because they're different on one site from another. Some ban use of 'S 0 ro Z,' others won't let you say 'Z 3 x.'

1. Disqus may very well be gone in six months. I dislike Vulva (or whatever is the name) -- intensely, but it seems they give the site owner more info about readers so he can make more money selling us to advertisers.

Update: The real name is Vuulke. 'Vulva' is something else entirely. How stupid of me!

1. Learn about 'Dissenter.' It's a browser add-on for almost all browsers that lets you comment on ANY site, free of any control or data collection by the site owner. Install it and join the rest of us who make controversial comments that others actually might want to read even if 'the opponent' doesn't want us to.

I will put this comment up as a Dissenter comment on this page; if you install the add-on you'll be able to see it right away!

EDIT: My Dissenter isn't working this AM. I can SEE comments but not post them. Try it anyhow: This is early days, it's important that we make it work, and things ARE getting fixed.

DON'T walk on eggshells. Think about what people like you want to read and SAY IT FREELY! You know ... like you're an American?

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...