After the Chicago Sky won the WNBA Championship, the city sponsored a parade Tuesday, but few Chicagoans seemed to notice.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2021/10/21/watch-chicago-wnba-team-mocked-low-championship-parade-turnout/

physically women are equal to 12 year old boys just like mentally blacks are equal to 12 year old white kids.

Everybody knows that the WNBA is VERY minor league and these lezbos and trannies couldn't even beat a boys HS team. Plus they be black and that means ugly.

Women are not meant to be warriors. Sports ball is meant to allow competition without fighting. Ever wonder why Miss USA has been more popular than Mr Universe? Use your fucking brains.

Ah nobody gives a shit about lesbians got it?

The next time I watch a WNBA game, will be the first time I watch a WNBA game.

• Norm (the GOAT) MacDonald

There were more people on those buses, than there were watching the "parade", or the game.

Nobody cares, therefore nobody comes out to celebrate it. I would like to see the same response for the men's NBA champions too, just because they are woke.

I.Can't.Believe.It!

So sad for the team members and their families. Not a fan, but congrats anyway. It is an accomplishment.

There would have been no parade if not for the fact that Lil' Lori Lightfoot played basketball on a team. Although it is not clear if she played as a team member or as the basketball...

Dissenter
connecting...