Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says he's "sick" to his stomach over the officer-involved shooting of Minneapolis man Daunte Wright on Sunday.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2021/04/13/popovich-on-daunte-wright-shooting-it-just-makes-you-sick-to-your-stomach/

I agree! When will these FELONS stop resisting and learn how to obey the law?

You know what makes me sick to my stomach?

Some white guy acting like a bitch who likely only knows a cop shot a black kid and thats all he knows of the story.

Stick to teaching apes how to bounce a ball and throw it thru a hoop nancy boy. Your 5% knowledge on the subject isnt needed here.

I bet!! ROFLMAO!! He was on his way to becoming a Basketball Jones!! Watch me dribble coach!

Another asshole clutching his pearls in outrage.

It does make one sick to their stomach.....The thought that Blacks don't believe THEY have to comply with law enforcement!! That THEY think OUR laws do NOT apply to them!!

Go F yourself Popovich you scumbag piece of shit. The LOSER was a CRIMINAL who resisted arrest. If he was calm and followed orders he would still be alive.

If he would have took the arrest he would have been out the next day you fuckstick. He was already out with one gun violation but that wouldn't make a difference to you unless it was you who's face he stuck the gun in you idiot.

I'm sure he knows the guy trying to fight cops & escape was wanted for armed robbery?

QUOTE: Wright, 20, and another man had been charged with first-degree attempted aggravated robbery in December 2019 for allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman at gunpoint, according to Hennepin County District Court documents.

The pair had crashed at the victim’s home in the city of Osseo after attending a party there –then demanded money the next morning while flashing a gun, authorities said in court papers.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/daunte-wright-was-facing-attempted-robbery-case-when-killed-by-cop/

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE

Dissenter
connecting...