Ratings for Super Bowl 55 show that viewership fell nine percent, making the game the lowest-rated Super Bowl in more than 50 years.
63 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2021/02/09/super-bowl-ratings-crash-lowest-level-since-1969-least-watched-since-2006/

Fuck em.

More of the Get WOKE Go BROKE rewards for the disrespectful idiots that do not know where their money comes from. Here is a tip: Your money does not come from the ghetto.

White people should boycott all sports that are 80% black like the NFL and NBA. Blacks scream about white privilege but i don't see any there.

I heard they played the "Black National Anthem" at the Super Bowl... I asked mysel," what's the "Black National Antbem??" Then I asked myself, "they still have a Super Bowl? Wonder who's in it?"

The media, influencers, were praying that their halfrican Mahomes could beat the Brady. Remember afterwards, some black ex-player said, almost despondently, "Well, Tom Brady DESERVED to win this game." As if he was searching his mind desperately to come up with some White privilege excuse as to why he shouldn't have. Pathetic.

Some good news today. Bye #sportsball #antiwhite

πŸ€”??? Don't "lowest ratings" and "least watched" mean the same thing? How could they have different years, 40 years apart?

"...lowest-rated Super Bowl in more than 50 years (since 1969)!"(38.2 rating) TV (cable) viewership down, but online/phone streaming up. Personally, I'm not sympathetic to the NFL at all. They allowed really bad politics to enter into their entertainment and permanently lost a large part of their fan base. #UFC ... how real men and women take a knee!

The power of Boycotts! Satan worshiping for half time. Calling everyone a racist. "colored" national anthem, but not american? Vote with your wallet until they pay attention

That is a very good sign.

Dissenter
connecting...