NBA champion Bill Russell insisted that America is just as racist and oppressive for blacks today as it was back in the Jim Crow era.
40 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2020/09/17/nba-legend-bill-russell-america-not-land-free-when-blacks-hunted-down/

Complete Bullshit narrative. Of course the 2% of the general population of the US which commits 50% of all violent crime is never a topic for discussion you racist.

Blah, blah, blah! Successful old black guy complains even though was successful. Blah, blah, blah! White people never get killed by cops don'tcha know? Blah, blah, blah! Blacks never call white folk crackers! Blah, blah, blah! STFU!

Ship this piece of filth to......

well I don't want to overburden Africa. That continent has so many problems and this moron would just add to it. What about China? That works! :-)

Then maybe the people who know who committed the murder should learn to speak up. Who kills blacks? Blacks. Go look at the stats and crime reports. Stop deluding yourself and the population. And stop voting for AGs who drop gun charges, plea bargain away the crimes and set criminals free without paying bail, arguing for reduced sentences. You want justice, then start voting for it. Get rid of people like Kim Foxx.

[He closed his attack on America by claiming that blacks cannot get justice: “America is not the land of the free when Black people’s murderers always go free.”]

Show me the data. These ball-bouncing monkeys don't realize how good they have it.

Shut up cow-patty face.

Looking at the murder statistics blacks commit over half of all murders. Most murdered whites are killed by blacks. It looks to me like some bad blacks are hunting down whites, and they hunt down other blacks as well. Bill Russell's beef is with blacks and not whites or the police.

Every one of the schvuggers that BLM cries about was either a felon, was committing a crime, failed to follow lawful instructions, was under the influence of drugs, and resisted arrest - usually a combination of all of the above. Trayvoon Martin, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, George Floyd, Jacob Blake, "Dijon Kizee" and blubber-lipped retard Breonna Taylor - all of them were criminals, who looked for trouble, and got what they deserved.

"Don't hurt me, please. I down for the struggle."

"NBA Legend"

How, in any way, does the ball bouncing prowess of this Racist Ape, add validity to his ignorant opinion?

Similar prefixes:

"Academy Award winning"

"Award winning journalist"..that one's a real knee slapper...they all eventually get awards..

Dissenter
connecting...