Fans were evidently displeased when two Major League Soccer clubs took a knee during the national anthem in Dallas on Wednesday.
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2020/08/13/watch-mls-player-blasts-fans-for-booing-anthem-protests-i-think-it-was-disgusting/

Think about it idiot. You are not not supporting this country, but you expect 'support from your fans'. Maybe you should stop disrespecting your fans and country.

[“You can’t even have support from your own fans in your own stadium. It’s baffling to me,” (Think about it dufus)]

Don't expect fans to keep paying you money if you continue to disrespect them and the country.

If fans and sponsors don't pay to see them, they won't have a pro team. So, they should consider themselves fired.

They all should have walked the fuck out and demanded a refund

Those are your customers, Skippy. Figures someone in a Communist activity such as soccer, would not know any better.

And they thought your display was disgusting. You expressed your (misguided) opinion, and they expressed their love of country. Everybody wins, everybody is happy.

Oh I see it's all freedom of speech when YOU want to kneel but when people boo that kneeling it is no longer 1st amendment it's disgusting. FU cissy soccer player.

Another angry black man, who says, "nobody understands what black lives matter means". We understand. Listen to him a cry baby, blaming others, and act like a victim. Soccer SUX!

Nagger kick ball, stop trying to make human words.

They think its 👌🏼 to blast the fans for their free speech. When the fans think its 👌🏼 to blast the players for using theirs. Yep, 🤡🌎 logic.

Dissenter
connecting...