There was a smattering of boos when players from FC Dallas and Nashville SC collectively took a knee during the national anthem before
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2020/08/13/players-kneeling-for-anthem-met-with-boos-before-mls-game/

Think about it idiot. You are not not supporting this country, but you expect 'support from your fans'. Maybe you should stop disrespecting your fans and country.

[“You can’t even have support from your own fans in your own stadium. It’s baffling to me,” (Think about it dufus)]

Why did these people spend their money on tickets to watch these sniveling traitor dogs?

Why the fuck would any american watch an MLS game, much less go to one. I applaud their contempt of the virtue signaling, but I think we're glossing over a bigger issue here. It's a non sport.

Pretty sure all professional sports are finished. Americans are walking away.

Don't boo, Leave immediately & demand your money back!!!! If they won't give you your money back, RIOT!!!

The only choice we have is to speak with our wallet.
If your a sports fan and your sports team engages in BLM propaganda then leave the stadium and do not purchase anymore tickets until they stop support any form of politics and remain a non political team as they should always have been.

Leave the fucking stadium normal life is over this new age communism has destroyed everything. If people think they can do anything without political insanity involved they are far gone retards

Looks like there were only a smattering of fans too...

Dissenter
connecting...