Florida Republican Rep. Greg Steube has introduced a bill which aims to ensure that women and girls sports remain a fair playing field by
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2020/01/20/federal-bill-introduced-to-preserve-protect-female-sports/

I love that pic. Bitches wanted equality and that is the face of it. Lol

In other words, the dems refusal to support the bill means they do not care about women's rights after all. Another dem surprise.

[Steube recently blasted Democrats for refusing to support the bill. “It’s just fascinating that we are in a place in our country where you have to file bills to make it clear that women are actually going to be competing with women and women’s sports,” Steube told Fox host Tucker Carlson last week]

Edit History

2020-17-We 05:17:01 am

In other words, the dems refusal means to support the bill means they do not care about women's rights after all. Another dem surprise.

[Steube recently blasted Democrats for refusing to support the bill. “It’s just fascinating that we are in a place in our country where you have to file bills to make it clear that women are actually going to be competing with women and women’s sports,” Steube told Fox host Tucker Carlson last week]

Government getting involved in everything is part of the reason why this is out of control in the first place. It is not the Federal government's responsibility to protect the 'integrity' of women and girls sports. Women are empowered and powerful, or so they keep saying, and they have the capacity to defend this themselves. If they aren't willing to, then they don't deserve to have nice things in the first place. Expanding government for pathetic social issues just leaves a more authoritarian government and all the social issues. STOP IT!

This bill is guaranteed to fail, because it lacks a catchy acronym. They should have named it the Protection Act for Women and Girls in Sports.

It's about time!

A solution would be having all female athletes quit together. The transgenders would have no one but themselves to compete against therefore no incentive for them to be in women's sports. Unfortunately, people are too woke to stand up for themselves these days.

So what happened to EQUALITY???? If women are equal to men then all sports should be open to both sexes like the NBA is and the WNBA is not.

I'll bet up front that ont one democrat will vote for this in the final votes.

What a load of shit. This is being introduced because in the Democrat-controlled house it had zero chance of passing. Mark my words, if Republicans get the house back in November, this bill and any like it will never be mentioned.

I don't care about this. This is what women vote for. They love their gays and trannies. If they have to suffer the consequences so be it.

Also note how quickly women get a response. If something hurts men like many things have been for years, you'll hear nothing about it and get no govt response. But something as irrelevant as female sports and 5 minutes later we have congressional bills fast tracked.

Edit History

2020-23-Tu 07:23:52 pm

I don't care about this. This is what women vote for.

2020-24-Tu 07:24:55 pm

I don't care about this. This is what women vote for. They love their gays and trannies.

Dissenter
connecting...