U.S. Women's National Team star Megan Rapinoe is again on the attack against President Trump, this time in a recent interview rehashing her
58 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2019/08/18/megan-rapinoe-president-trump-were-everything-he-loves-except-were-powerful-strong-women/

Play the men winner take all.

OK biich, your 15 minutes were up a month ago!

As powerful as a 15 year old boy.

How about we merge all soccer players together and if no women are good enough to make the team then I guess they're just not "strong" enough. Oh yeah, no women would make the team.

How about we give Rapinoe her own feminist TV show right after Jon Oliver or Bill Maher, but only if the women's team can beat the top male teenage team. Again, it wouldn't happen, the "strong" women would lose.

How about the women's team get paid proportional to the revenues they actually bring in? You know, like any sensible business does. Yet again, wouldn't happen, for the women would get paid less or nothing considering women's soccer is millions in the hole.

Perhaps the best solution is for entitled, braindead morons like Rapinoe to simply shut the fuck up. That would work out nicely.

You kick a ball on America's dime!! You're a powerful idiot!! And, ugly INSIDE & OUT!!

Rapinhoe is a shit stain in #Americas underwear! Pathetic!

You're a woman?

Are you sure about?

If by strong you mean, got beat by a JV team if 15 yo boys. Seriously you look like this lesbian gym teacher I had in 8th grade

If this isn't the ugliest fck I've ever seen and close that mouth purple hair we don't need to see what you ate this morning...vagina eggs bendadick

Edit History

2019-53-Mo 01:53:06 am

If this isn't the ugliest fck I've ever seen and close that mouth purple hair we don't need to see what you ate this morning...vagina eggs benedick

Megan Rapinoe is exactly why the backhand was invented.

I'm dead serious. One strategically timed backhand would have prevented six months of nationally annoying bullshit.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...