U.S. Women's National Team (USWNT) star and co-captain Megan Rapinoe, says she's "not going to the f*ck*ng White House" if her team wins the World Cup.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2019/06/25/watch-us-womens-soccer-star-megan-rapinoe-im-not-going-to-the-fckng-white-house/

Bitch no one wants your gay ass at the white house. Just a reminder that the US women's team lost to a team of 17 year old boys

FUCK MEGAN RAPINOE. TRUMP SHOULD TELL HER SHE IS NOT WELCOME BUT THE PATRIOTIC MEMBERS OF THE TEAM ARE WELCOME. Alex Morgan is of the same screwed up mind as Rapino. FUCK THEM

I swear it's a man. This bitch wasn't even invited because no one cares about wamens soccer

Angry dyke hair.

Screw you Megan Rapinoe. I hope the US team now loses badly. You have cursed your entire team with your nastiness. I will no longer root for the US Women's soccer team. BLOW ME

Ha ha! Dumb bitch is showing her true colors.

She needs to be thrown off the team for this shit. If she hates America this much what the fuck is she doing playing soccer on the American women’s team? Fucking disrespectful bitch.

Nothing remotely feminine about this 'woman', so I'm going to presume she's just one more man-hating dyke that never had a single (sober) man give her the time of day. I hope she doesn't physically abuse her domestic partners, but people with this much hatred and rage tend to lash out even at the people they claim to 'love'.

"WATCH: US Women's Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe: 'I'm not going to the [paying respects] White House"

Fine. Don't.

So don't go, even better don't tell us about how you didn't go.

Look, guy, nobody wants you there, anyway. So everybody wins.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...