Some natural-born female Olympians are now demanding that the International Olympic Committee (IOC) suspend rules allowing transgender
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2019/06/16/british-female-olympians-want-ioc-suspend-unfair-transgender-rules/

So how come in the past athletes were tested to see if they were 'undercover' men pretending to be women, or women on high doses of testosterone? Seems back then there was a much clearer understanding of reality.

The high tide is starting to recede. How many sjw whales will get beached and bloat in the sunshine of common sense? It’s nice to see real women stand up to the mentally ill men that are threatening women’s sports. They’re going to catch a lot of flak for it, but that’s to be expected.

About damn time girls! All it takes for evil to exist...is for good women to do nothing!

Edit History

2019-55-Su 11:55:45 pm

About damn time girls!

You know what competition the real women are always going to win?

The baby making competition.

Go with your strengths.

Those girls are racist !!

If female athletes really want to save their place in sports, it takes no more than 20% of them, to completely boycott their chosen sport and stomp out the trans-male invasion.

Otherwise, like everything else cultural Marxism touches, the trans-invasion will destroy it completely anyway.

Lose it eventually or, fight for it now.

Edit History

2019-27-Su 10:27:04 pm

If female athletes really want to save their place in sports, it takes no more than 20% of them, to completely boycott their chosen sport and stomp out the male-trans invasion.

Otherwise, like everything else cultural Marxism touches, the trans-invasion will destroy it completely anyway.

Lose it eventually or, fight for it now.

I myself am going down to the local primary school on their next sports day and Identify as a 9 year old and clean up. I suck at Shot-Put, Discus & High Jump, but against 9yr olds - I really back myself.

My hard fought victories will be made all the sweeter, as I clutch my medals to my chest filled with pride and lord my sporting superiority over an ocean of weeping children. Crying their little tears of despair, not only because they lost so badly, but because they knew. They knew that their Mummies and Daddies didn't love them anymore. “Why can’t you be more like that kid, that wins stuff”. They only saw disappointment in the eyes of their parents.

Their parents will look at me with praise. Not only for such a Heroic display of sporting prowess achieved with zero training and effort. But for teaching their children valuable life lessons. Such as Practise hard, eat healthy and train with purpose is just Bullshit, you can't beat the system, it's against you. So why bother. You are better off not trying in the first place.

So stay at home, do nothing & never get a job. There will always be someone else that will be made to pay for you. Be made to pay for your way through life. It will take no effort on your part, being a victim is the path of least resistance.

Just a question : how many women "change" their Gender and go around to compete with men braking world records in the mean time ?

I kind of hope that trannies run every single woman out of every fucking sport from t-ball to college field hockey, to olympic skiing.

When no woman on earth can get a scholarship or a medal, maybe they will develop self-awareness.

If the trannys want to be in the olympics (or any sport for that matter), then they should compete according to their birth gender. If unsure, a DNA test will easily identify which one it is. Or they can compete in a completely separate category against each other.

Alot of women have trained long and hard to compete at the olympics and its unfair to let a mentally ill man cheat his way to victory.

Dissenter
connecting...