Black Lives Matter cofounder Patrisse Cullors shared a post on Instagram lamenting "white supremacy" in the housing market.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
social-justice/2021/05/16/blm-cofounder-patrisse-cullors-laments-white-supremacy-housing-market/

You mean the same "white supremacy" that allowed you to buy 4 million dollar mansions?

Watching market values PLUMMET in my neighborhood while they import hoodboogers and Border-hoppers.

Trying to throw the heat off her own corruption.

Tell yo knee grows to Get a job then

"Meanwhile, Cullors has not faced any issues in the housing market. She bought four homes since 2016, some in predominantly white neighborhoods of Los Angeles, amassing a real estate empire worth nearly $3 million."

A couple of weeks ago Twitter block me for telling the truth - I removed the comments. SO NOW I am going to tell 5 BIG LIES about blm - 1) blm is peaceful, 2) they do not loot, 3) they do not attack innocent people, 4) they are not paid for by the demon-crats, and globalist/chinese communist, 5) the blm leaders don't steal money and buy million dollar houses in totally white neighborhood.

She just parrots what she hears. Short on specifics and remedies.

Edit History

2021-41-Su 07:41:59 pm

She just parrots what she hears. She is not a very bright woman.

Whites are superior. That's why we don't want your tribe anywhere near us.

Its a vicious cycle; when stuff is given to you there's no incentive to take care of it like investing effort made of sweat and blood.

"LOOK EVERYONE, WHITE SUPREMACY OVER THERE!"

Dissenter
connecting...