James O’Keefe revealed how Pinterest placed the term "bible verses" on its "sensitive terms" list while censorsing dissident media outlets.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
radio/2019/06/12/james-okeefe-pinterest-listed-bible-verses-on-sensitive-terms-list/

According to the LGBTQIANPCSJW POS Silicone Tits Valley tech giant Pinterest that Bible verses are now objectionable and 'harmful' and not allowed. What a joke if it wasn't so serious. Wanna bet radical muslim crap is all over Pinterest and the rest of the Silicone Tits Valley LGBTQIANPCSJW big tech sites and they do nothing about it? Oh yes it is, radical jihad is promoted on Facebook without a peep from Fart FuckerTurd. Its all over Twit Twit without a peep from 'hipster' Jake Dorksey. You can guarantee its on Pinterest, but no the Bible is not allowed.

And now Project Veritas' Twitter account has been suspended for reporting on this...

And the persecution of Christians rolls on. It’s nice to see an American company restrict their users FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. These companies need to be dragged to court.

Pinterest secretly used censorship against news media outlets such as Gateway Pundit, PJ Media, and Zero Hedge.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/06/12/james-okeefe-pinterest-listed-bible-verses-on-sensitive-terms-list/

jews...

I'm a Pagan Heathen and I am annoyed at bible stuff, but this is shitty.

For those of you who haven't quit/banned from TheirToob, try typing something into a TheirToob comment and put quotation marks around it, and a "- Appeasiastes 10:2" after it, or something like that. I dunno, maybe it only reliably happens with real Bible verses, but I found that quoting the Bible in a TheirToob comment reliably made that comment disappear. To the point where I had to do shit like this:

"And in the morning, it will be foul weather today: for the sky as red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky, but can ye not discern the signs of the times?" watch?v=mattguy&t=963s

The evil is wide and deep but no matter what it must be purged from the world!

I’m beginning to believe that all social media is the false prophet of the AntiChrist.

Would not surprise me one bit if a central figure known in the Bible as the false prophet is not controlling all social media and that Satan is not the driving force for such control.

Think about how the masses can be controlled by social media with fake news and desired actions/reactions, before you think that I’m a complete fucking nut.

Edit History

2019-03-We 08:03:00 pm

I’m beginning to believe that all social media is the false prophet of the AntiChrist.

Would not surprise me one bit if a central figure known in the Bible as the false prophet is not controlling all social media and that Satan is not the driving force for such control.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...