Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg told the UK Guardian this week while in Europe that the U.S. backs a plan to rebuild Ukraine.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2022/05/24/pete-buttigieg-in-europe-says-u-s-backs-marshall-plan-to-rebuild-ukraine/

Let Ukraine rebuild themselves. We are trillions in debt with a porous border and shortages galore. Clearly we have much constructing work to do at home before we even consider other countries.

Why are paying this ASSHOLE to be in Europe? Fuck this little Turd- we don't have problems here? Fuck Rebuilding Ukraine we just gave them OVER 40 Billion!

How about getting gasoline back down below $3 a gallon, friggin' moron.

Broke Back Better ! We take it in the ass again or we tell these assholes in our government to fuck off.

I for one ain't paying for any shit like this. I'd rather move to Mexico and start living of my savings than pay another penny to these assholes.

Get fucked faggot, American's don't.

Literally no working class US citizen supports this idea. Literally none.

That's why FakeNews doesn't care that Ukraine is being leveled.

Those Nazis deserve nothing. Let them come to the US and pick lettuce like the Mexicans do

Puerto Rico just got kicked off SSI payments. $2 billion a year. It's a resource poor country with limited options

Dissenter
connecting...