Obama responded to Tuesday's attack on Robb Elementary School by criticizing the "gun lobby" and pushing for "action" on guns now.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2022/05/24/barack-obama-criticizes-gun-lobby-pushes-action-guns-wake-tx-shooting/

Americans do a lot more killing with cars than with guns but libs don't care about that. If they really wanted to save lives they would demand lower speed limits and stiffer penalties for DWI and DWT.

But they don't care. They want to ban guns so they can turn america into a dictatorship.

Enumerated powers of Congress: "To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
To provide and maintain a Navy;
To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress..."

--- US constitution, Art 1, Sec 8

OK, so the Democrats have a loser as President & Vice, they anticipate a massive loss in the House & Senate. So what the hell do they have to run on?
So, I expect they are jerking the "white supremacist" chain & the "mass shooter" chain.
However, you need to think about the reason for the 2nd amendment.
"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions"
Our guns are what keep the British, the Natzies, & the Communists away from our borders & shores.
YOU ARE THE MILITIA

"False flag"?? Could the government be so corrupt that they would create a shooter event that they can then exploit for political power?

Right on cue.

Wow, didn't skip a beat, did they? :D

I guess the FBI couldn't find any little white power rangers to push on over the edge for their commie gun grab so they had to sacrifice a tranny pawn of their own.

Let me guess... there was some "online fight"... probably on some platform they're looking to silence... I'm guessing Discord or some stupid shit... and that's what "drove the tranny over the edge" and so then they're going to try and grab our guns AND our free speech right at the same time.

Wait for it! You know it's coming!

Oh and eventually it'll turn out that the person who instigated the online harassment will be like some pot bellied DNC troll heathen.

Edit History

2022-55-Tu 11:55:53 pm

Wow, didn't skip a beat, did they! :D

I guess the FBI couldn't find any little white power rangers to push on over the edge for their commie gun grab so they had to sacrifice a tranny pawn of their own.

We need to address the mental health crisis in America. Also, more guns. Less control. Instead prioritize education- gun safety and teach the sanctity of life. Something we mock here in America. Focus on that and I think things will work themselves out.

Edit History

2022-57-We 07:57:46 am

We need to address the mental health crisis in America. Also, more guns. Less control. I think things will work themselves out.

2022-58-We 07:58:24 am

We need to address the mental health crisis in America. Also, more guns. Less control. Instead prioritize education- gun safety and teach the value of life. Something we mock here in America. Focus on that and I think things will work themselves out.

WHO, WHO, FUCK THAT TRAITOR. DEMON RATS KILL BABIES BY THE THOUSANDS AND THEN PUSH THEIR GUN CONTROL HOGWASH, SORRY COMMIES CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Edit History

2022-00-We 08:00:34 am

WHO, WHO, FUCK THAT TRAITOR

I hate this haflbreed.

Good luck with THAT, Obama. I'll just buy mine from the Black Market you and your Mexican Cartel pals helped to set up. You can get everything you need from a Saturday Night Special to a box of grenades at MacArthur Park in East Los Angeles. ALLEGEDLY.

Edit History

2022-55-We 12:55:07 pm

Good luck with THAT, Obama. I'll just buy mine from the Black Market you and your Mexican Cartel pals helped to set up. You can get everything you need from a Saturday Night Special to a box of grenades at MacArthur Park in East Los Angeles.

Dissenter
connecting...