The San Jose city council voted to require gun owners to have liability insurance and pay an annual fee to a non-profit chosen by the city.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2022/01/26/gun-rights-group-files-suit-against-san-joses-gun-owner-insurance-requirement/

The NRA needs to join this suit in a major way. Just say NO to these marxist tactics to erode the 2nd Amendment. There is no "insurance" requirement in the Bill of Rights!

It's unconstitutional to be forced to pay money, to enjoy/Exercise rights YOU already posses!!! If it's already MY right, I am NOT paying YOU shit, so I can exercise it!! YOU don't have that right!!

The city would get to choose a non-profit? That sounds pretty scary as the City of San Jose would surely choose toxic, neo-Marxist, so-called equity "non-profit" groups of useful idiots.

Furthermore, what is the penalty for those who do not obtain liability insurance? This includes people who simply oppose the measure due to Constitutional reasons and those who use stolen guns to commit crimes.

Edit History

2022-25-We 11:25:20 pm

The city would get to choose a non-profit? That sounds pretty scary as the City of San Jose would surely choose toxic, neo-Marxist, so-called equity "non-profit" group of useful idiots.

No.

well that was quick. Good job!

Dissenter
connecting...